The sun’s out today and been thinking of how sunny my platter can be on this spring-like day. So I whipped up this quick Savoy cabbage treat, with a piece of grilled salmon to keep my lunch clean, nutritious and yummy 🙂
Easy cuisine, 15 minutes cooking time
1 medium sized piece of fresh salmon
2 cups of chopped savoy cabbage leaves
2 large carrots cleaned and diced
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
1 fresh lemon
1 spoon of apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon of honey
3 tablespoons of olive oil
Ground chili, black pepper and sea salt for seasoning
- Prepare ingredients and food stuffs as listed
- Boil some water and throw in chopped cabbage and carrots allow cabbage and carrots to sit in water for 4 minutes
- Drain water and allow cabbage and carrots to cool down
Marinade salmon using freshly chopped garlic, black pepper, chili flakes and a squeeze of lemon
- Heat a pan on medium heat and pan fry the salmon for 3 minutes, flipping it back and forth for a brown and crispy glaze
- Place salmon in aluminium foil paper in 180℃ oven and allow to grill for 4 minutes
- Heat a pan (wokpan preferably) under medium heat, adding some olive oil and chopped garlic clove.
- Add semi-cooked savoy cabbage and carrots to the mix and stir fry under high heat.
- Stir vegetables adding 2 lemon squeezes, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Stir mixture for 1 minute then reduce heat to medium.
- Add ground chili, black pepper and seasalt for seasoning and allow vegetables to fry for 3 minutes.
Now plate your veggie stir fry with baked salmon and a tip is off with another squeeze of lemon and a pinch of black pepper and chili flakes.
Bon appetit! 🙂